The 11-Field Complex will open April 27, 2019
- New Home of USSSA and USA Elite Select Tournaments, Showcases, and two USSSA Nationals.
- Conveniently located at 1001 Day Hill Rd., right off I-91 (exit 38) in Windsor, CT.
- 11 irrigated and fully fenced (black vinyl-coated chain link) regulation fastpitch fields.
- 24’ tall, 100’ wide-view net backstops and 5’ perimeter fences.
- Weather-resilient red Alabama shale infields and natural turf outfields.
- Covered, enclosed and fully screened 8’ tall dugouts for player safety and comfort.
- LED remote controlled scoreboards with built-in game timers at all fields.
- 3+ acre dedicated warmup up area for all teams.
- 3,200 sq/ft building for retail, storage and plentiful real bathrooms (11 women’s stalls, 7 men’s stalls).
- Free WI-fi throughout the park and free charging stations for mobile devices.
- Live streaming of all games on all fields throughout the park.
- Food court with a variety of food choices.
- 325 paved parking spaces directly attached to the fields with an additional 600 paved spaces on the property.
All 2019 CT Tournaments Posted
- 41 tournaments this season.
- 2 USSSA Nationals in July in CT.
- 8th Annual USSSA College Showcase
- 3 USA Elite Select Tournaments
- 2019 Hosts include: The New Fastpitch Nation Park, Southington Lightning, Shoreline Sting and the CT Tigers.
CT will host (2) USSSA Nationals this Summer
All Nationals will be hosted at the NEW Fastpitch Nation Park in Windsor, CT
- USSSA Northeast National Championships
- July 8-13 - 10U Open, 12U Open and 12UB
- July 22-27 - 14UB, 16UB and 18UB
- The events will be played at the brand new 11-field Fastpitch Nation Park in Windsor, CT
Indoor Tournaments Posted
All the indoor tournaments at Fastpitch Nation in Bloomfield, CT have been posted.
- Fall Classic in Nov.
- 1-Day Holiday Tournaments Christmas Week.
- Midnight Madness Tournaments in Feb and Mar.
- Spring Classics in Mar.
8th Annual Summer College Showcase Sponsored by Bownet
- All games at the NEW Fastpitch Nation Park in Windsor, CT.
- 18U and 16U USSSA divisions.
- NEW 18U and 16U USA Elite Select divisions.
- Tournament format of 5 Game Guarantee over 3 days (4 game pool play Fri.-Sat followed by single eliminaiton on Sunday). Some teams may play as many as 9 games.
- 60 Teams max.
USA Elite Select Tournaments added for 2019
USA Elite Select is the “Elite Division” of USSSA
It is part the mission of USA Elite Select to create opportunities for elite fastpitch players to showcase their skills in competitive settings and Fastpitch Nation Park has been selected as the first and only location in New England to offer USA Elite Select Tournaments.
- May 25-27 - Rob Crews’ Complete Game USA Elite Select Qualifier
- June 21-23 - Rob Crews’ Complete Game USA Elite Select Summer Tune-up Invitational.
- July 19-21 - 8th Annual Summer College Showcase - Sponsored by Bownet
CT USSSA Needs Umpires for 2019
CT USSSA is looking to increase the numbers of umpires for 2018.
CT USSSA Partners with State of CT Convention and Sports Bureau For Tournament Hotels
All teams needing hotels must book their hotels through the Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau website they made especially for our tournaments.
- We have agreed with our hotel partners to make all of out tournaments “STAY TO PLAY”, as this allows them to block out sufficient rooms many months in advance and guarantee the lowest rates.
- Our hotel partners are contractually obligated to not feature lower rates on any 3rd party booking sites. This gurarantees you the lowest price. If you find a lower price at our partner properties let us know.
- Without this partnership with the hotels and teams taking advantage of this process, CT USSSA would not be able to provide as high a quality tournament and all the amenities that go with it without significant increases in tournament fees.